Looking for your next role in Transport Planning?
Experienced in development planning and keen to progress further?
I have a great opportunity for a Transport Planner with a few years experience to join a well established consultancy in Central London. You will be working on transport development planning schemes in a variety of sectors, with a focus on residential markets.
- Responsible for preparation of Transport Statements, Transport Assessments, EIA Chapters, Travel Plans, other ancillary supporting documents;
- Good knowledge of transport planning policies;
- Knowledge and application of MfS and DMRB standards;
- Competency in ARCADY and PICADY software. Knowledge of the LinSig software would also be beneficial but not crucial;
- Ability to use CAD and Autotracks;
- Excellent written communication;
- Technical experience, including proficiency with relevant industry software e.g. TRICS, TEMPRO, etc.
- Attending and contributing to design team and client meetings;
- Competency in Excel and the preparation of traffic flow diagrams.
The company have a great office space, located near Liverpool Street in Central London. The company is well known for it's company culture and does regular socials. There is also excellent training and plenty of support for further career development. The company also pay a competitive salary and discretionary bonus.
This is a brilliant opportunity and not one to be missed!