Sales Engineer for a leading FinTech company
-Contract to Hire Role in Purchase, NY
Our client is seeking a Sales Engineer to provide technical sales and project management support to client and business development teams working on financial systems solutions. In addition to supporting the client, business development teams and designated customers, the sales engineer will work with various internal stakeholders and delivery groups to initiate, coordinate and ensure faultless execution on key projects. In addition, this role is accountable for identifying opportunities to continuously drive enterprise wide process improvements, value and future enhancements into high revenue solutions for targeted existing client solutions.
- Support the development of business opportunities in conjunction with the client and business development teams.
- Provide consultation to aid customers in the development of their business requirements.
Solution Delivery and Execution Management:
- Provides technical solution execution leadership for designated projects.
- Develops and orchestrates a flawless solution execution strategy.
- Monitors/maintains delivery timeframes.
- Works with internal resources to map out all assigned projects, ensuring timelines are communicated and met across the organization.
- Develops and understands the technical aspects of the product/solution and the customer's full technical application of the solution.
- Use resources to offer client testing recommendations.
- Anticipates obstacles and proactively involve appropriate management as potential problems and high-risk obstacles materialize.
- Works with internal resources to understand corporate initiatives currently under development that can be considered for proactive deployment.
- Responsible for high client satisfaction results with designated project deliverables.
- Leads engagement with client technical staff to ensure seamless integration and execution.
- Establishes self as a long-term ally of customer and develop a partnership strong enough to withstand major obstacles.
- Identifies opportunities for product/solution development and methodically and creatively builds on results to drive solution or service enhancements.
- Travels to customer sites for solution design, evaluations and testing.
- Resolves client delivery problems and diffuses/escalates matters when appropriate. Provide documentation of issues and root cause for future issue avoidance.
- Serves as point contact for non-routine technical issues/quires.
- Strategizes with client and client teams to define solution technical requirements and future solution enhancements.
- Involves key stakeholders and management in a project when needed.
- Effectively leads internal resources to provide the best client solution and experience.
- Ensures superior customer satisfaction as evidenced through testimonials and documentation.
- Perceived by the customer as contributing to their success by providing strategic implementation input and ongoing value-added solutions.
- Ensures commitment is gained for accountabilities from key project resources
- Assists client and business development teams in achieving revenue, profitability and relationship goals.
- Assists client and business development teams in extracting, quantifying and documenting benefits and value proposition of the solutions provided.
- Periodically shares best implementation practices, project management strategies and value-added informat