Schulte staffing is seeking a production worker for an excellent client in scenic Newburyport, MA. Our client is the premier manufacturer of waterbased polyurethane dispersions and specialty products to the leather and coatings industries worldwide. This is a 90-day temp to perm opportunity with an established company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extensive use of a forklift
- Make stencil bags for the next day's production
- Keep appropriate pallets supplied on robot
- Take samples from production
- Crush pallets and put cardboard cover on top
- Keep clay stations filled at all times
- Make paste according to formulation/procedures and submit samples to QC
- Lockout paste machine and clean after using
- 2-5 years of manufacturing experience
- Experience following batch tickets
- Demonstrated ability to perform necessary manufacturing tasks according to OSHA regulations
Role: Production Worker
Apply for this job now.