This is a full-time role supporting the Audit learning function from within the central People & Culture team.
The Audit Service Line within Mazars currently has over 1,200 Auditors, all of whom require regular training in many different formats.
This role supports the current Audit Training Design Manager in the design and development of digital learning content for the Audit Service line, relevant to the stakeholders' requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
· Design of new digital learning courses, videos and audio curriculum for internal audiences;
· Review and redesign of existing digital learning courses to make them more relevant and engaging;
· Manage the Audit Training team's expectations and scope for digital design;
· Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SME's) on design and sign off process;
· Process and systems improvement – Looking to continuously improve the learning experience across all modes of delivery; and
· Support the Audit training team in the design of webinars and face to face training sessions.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge required
· Experience of design skills in professional environment - portfolio of work helpful (Desired);
· Experience of Adobe software skills such as Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, After Effects, Audition (Desired);
· Experience with the production of digital content to be delivered on an LMS;
· Strong verbal and written communication skills;
· Experience of working in a team while taking ownership of your own work and output;
· Intermediate to advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills;
· Committed to delivering quality projects whilst working to tight timescales;
· High regard for quality and attention to detail and be able to anticipate scheduling constraints;
- Able to juggle multiple demands;
- Mindset for driving change for the better and a critical thinker;
- A basic understanding of Learning Management Software (LMS) would be helpful but not required; and
- Behaviours consistent with Mazars values, a positive individual who can demonstrate they are truly a team player.
Inclusion at Mazars
At Mazars inclusion is central to our values. We recognise that being an inclusive organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Mazars selects candidates based on skills, qualifications and experience.
We are open to having conversations about flexible working. Our client-facing professionals can often be required to travel regularly or may be based at client sites, but our approach to agile working can help achieve a lifestyle balance without compromising on client service.
We welcome applications from those returning to employment after a break from their careers.