The Senior e-Commerce Web Developer is responsible for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining enterprise-level web applications, web services, mobile applications, and related software and systems. Many of these applications are e-commerce systems consisting of secure, shopping cart-style websites. This individual performs ground-up development, maintenance of existing applications, QA testing, and technical support on these applications. This individual might work independently, or on a development team.
This individual should be well organized, and capable of working with minimal supervision. This individual should have good written and oral communication skills, and be comfortable working on a development team. Responsibilities: (
Other duties may be assigned as required.)
- Responsible for the architecture, development, maintenance, and support of websites, web services, and related systems.
- 10+ years of prior professional web development experience is required
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming, including abstraction, polymorphism, and inheritance.
- Proficient in the primary technologies supported, including: ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, MVC, CSS, Entity Framework, Ajax, Bootstrap, JSON, jQuery, Knockout, HTML5, IIS, SSL/TLS, Visual Studio Team Services, and SQL Server (with extensive use of t-SQL).
- Solid understanding of web services, including SOAP, WCF, Web API, and REST.
- Solid understanding of browser/platform compatibility issues and code solutions.
- Solid understanding of coding techniques to prevent cross-site scripting and other malicious attacks.
Physical Efforts and Skills:
- Experience developing ASP.NET web applications hosted on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- Front-end expertise with LESS, Require.js, Simple Injector, and HTML5 is highly desirable.
- Experience with CORS, OWIN/OAUTH, and .NET Core.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator helpful.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week.
- Responsible for technical support of software solutions as assigned.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Role: Senior e-Commerce Web Developer
Apply for this job now.