Company: KMK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
My client a property company based in South West London, is currently looking for a temp to Supports the Head of FM and assists the FM team with all Facilties Administration
This busy and varied role will include but not limited to: -
- Helping to compile service charge budgets for all building related services, including maintenance, cleaning, security and environmental, with focus on providing a safe working environment.
- Help with the coordination of minor projects and updating project trackers
- Ensures good customer service and communication is upheld during all phases of minor projects as directed by the Head of FM
- Maintains regular and effective communication with internal and external customers.
- Raises projects on the Horizon database and provides weekly project tracker reports
- Reviews quotes and raises queries in regards to supplier invoices for works directly instructed by the FM Team
- Update the Head of FM on supplier and contractor SLA performance
- Provide support to the H&S compliance officer in regards to monitoring and organising works to be undertaken and completed to ensure the company’s fulfils legislative and compliance requirements. -
- Manage and retains an audit of all building/unit keys in the office and held at concierge to ensure they are all accounted for and labelled correctly.
- Arranges retrieval of any post building up in communal areas and actions accordingly.
- Carry out data entry, amendments, checks and document uploads on to Horizon as requested to ensure it is current and up to date.
Due to the urgent temp nature, we would need someone who takes the least amount of handover, and who is able to hit the ground running. Therefore it is essential that they have the following knowledge and skills:
- Strong experience within Facilities Management; project coordination, PTC’s, assisting with tenders, reviewing contractor quotes, monitoring SLA’s, covering helpdesk; dealing with reactive maintenance, logging tickets, excellent customer service etc.
- Strong experience supporting a busy team; able to work within minimal supervision, proactive, organised, capable, resilient and flexible to ‘do what needs to be done’ – particularly during such challenging times
- Strong tech experience; familiar with property databases ( Horizon), MS office including MS Teams, ticketing systems etc.
- Good knowledge of supporting H&S, compliance related duties
- Friendly, and engaging to interact with – culture fit
- Able to successfully work from home (although there will be opportunity to safely use the office)