Responsible for establishing profitable relationships with customers on behalf of the company and for actively prospecting for new B2B accounts and maximizing sales potential with existing customers
Provide client services and increase the volume of assigned “House Accounts”.
4 Year degree plus 5 years of outside sales or customer service and/or experience in e-scrap recycling with a track record of success.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on needs analysis and strategic negotiations.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel.
Must possess a good driving record and a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license.
Familiarity with IT equipment and scrap commodity markets.
Ability to multi-task and work independently without supervision.
Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills and sales aptitude.
Ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements.
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Office/Warehouse Production environment. Work is conducted both indoors and out with substantial time spent at the facilities of clients and prospects.
Fast-paced environment subject to numerous schedule and priority changes.
Occasional overnight travel.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Support the company’s vision and mission.
· Identify prospects, customers, and referral sources and develop/maintain relationships to ensure attainment of company business goals. Support efforts to consistently grow the base of referral sources.
· Manage marketing data using acceptable management systems or tools (e.g., database, computerized call calendars and time management systems) to maximize efficiency and analyze data/marketing activity on a weekly basis.
· Prospects through cold calling, networking and earning referrals and establish new B2B accounts.
· Works to maximize volumes for new accounts as well as assigned “House Accounts” by performing ongoing needs analysis, and providing client services to enhance relationships.
· Investigates and resolves customer’s problems.
· Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company, soliciting only those products/services provided by the company that its vendors, to current and prospective customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
· Conduct on-site and community-based presentations, seminars and education that promote the image of our company as a leader in the e-scrap recycling business.
· Periodically exhibits at conventions, conferences and/or trade shows to establish new relationships as well as to enhance existing client relationships.
Travel and non-traditional hours might be required on occasion.
Maintains and clean and organized work/storage area.
Additional duties not listed above that management deems necessary for the effective operation of the corporation generally.
35-40k commensurate with experience
Sunnking was initially formed in 2000 as a reseller of electronic equipment. As equipment was bought and sold, there came a point when we had accumulated equipment with no value. True electronic scrap! The owner, Duane Beckett, turned to his previous 10 years in the scrap metal industry and began recycling the obsolete equipment as scrap metal. Knowing that clean streams and maximum weight means better returns, Sunnking invested in simple yet effective recycling equipment to separate each commodity stream. As the industry of e-scrap evolved and the “green” movement escalated, Sunnking was able to position itself as a leader in this industry. The combination of scrap metal experience with high tech sales channels created the model that we still use today. Since our start, Sunnking has increased recycling volumes to over 20 million pounds annually and is NY State’s first EPA R2 certified recycler.
The mission of Sunnking, Inc. is to provide superior asset management and recovery services to business and government organizations by using proven reuse and recycling techniques that maximize asset value, promote environmental sustainability and meet the data sanitation requirements of our clients.
At Sunnking, we are focused on reducing the amount of e-waste that ends up in landfills and promote the responsible reuse, repair, and recycling of unwanted electronic equipment. We have been at the forefront of the electronics recycling industry since its early stages of development more than 18 years ago and continue as pioneers of the recycling frontier.
Sunnking offers health benefits, 401K match, paid time off and a fun place to work!
Role: Commercial Account Representative
Apply for this job now.