Resident Management Coordinator - £28,000 - £32,000 - London
Social Housing Recruitment have exclusively partnered with an up-and-coming organisation for a Resident Management Coordinator. The organisation we are partnered with are ambitious, growing and expanding and aim to provide high quality, truly affordable housing, in desirable locations for key workers in London.
The organisation is seeking someone to work in a diverse Resident Management Coordinator role with the opportunity to carry out a variety of tasks. The role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to really utilise their potential and have an input in the future development of the business.
The Resident Management Coordinators core responsibilities will include:
- Void management and letting properties including undertaking new tenant visits.
- Developing and strengthening local partnerships and relationships.
- Support the team in asset management, estate regeneration and marketing projects.
- Providing residents with general advice, assistance, and support.
- Managing property compliance across a portfolio
- Experience in voids and letting properties effectively
- Knowledge of relevant housing legislation.
- Previous experience working in property, management, estate agents, managing agent.
- Experience in rent and service charge setting.
- Housing Qualification or equivalent (part or fully CIH qualified) - Desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Individual to secure a role in an organisation that is rapidly expanding and there is room the right individual to grow.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have 1st stage interview availability 14th June and 16th June.
If you are interested, please contact Daisy McLachlan on #removed# or apply to #removed#