COMPANY: APEX SYSTEMS, INC
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Job Description Job #:
If interested please email resume to Jackson at #removed# Job Description:
The candidate will be a member of the engineering team responsible for the technical planning, system integration, verification/validation and support for total systems prior to deployment to the production network. He/she will be supporting equipment and applications in a Microsoft Windows environment, from design through implementation. He/she will perform a wide variety of installation, configuration and upgrading of workstations, servers and related hardware and software in a LAN, WAN and stand-alone environment. Provides investigation, diagnostic testing and repair/resolution of system, hardware, software and infrastructure. Position Responsibilities:
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Respond to system faults, analyzing and correcting applications or system faults to reestablish service
- Install, configure, STIG, maintain and deploy bare metal blade server hardware.
- Install VMWare ESXi core OS on blade server devices.
- Understanding of virtual applications, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, application delivery via SCCM.
- Maintain and update relevant system and process documentation
- Successfully manage time and technical responsibilities, set accurate expectations and meet deliverable deadlines while working in a team collaboration environment.
- Have the ability to read and interpret network and data center diagrams and drawings.
- Experience using Microsoft Visio.
- Understanding of system hardening, tools, guidelines and benchmarks and DoD STIG's.
- Understanding of scripting or programming for systems management.
- Understanding of application virtualization and testing with Power Shell or Visual Basic scripts.
Security+ CE, VMWare VCA or Microsoft Server 2012. Education and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or 3-5 years equivalent experience/combined education.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178-6178. - provided by Dice