Talbert and Associates is looking for a full-time Sales Representative Our Marketing Department is an award-winning, hands-on crew that creatively communicates all we have to offer our clients and their customers. The team is collaborative and motivated, learning from successes and failures with an openness to change.
Talbert and Associates thrives on advancement within the company. Selected candidates will be cross-trained in each aspect of the business. Which means this position will grow into an upper-level managerial role.
As a Sales Representative, a typical day might include some of the following:
- Communicating closely with clients to develop a comprehensive understanding of each client account
- Devising an integrated marketing campaign strategy and timeline; execute the necessary marketing mix throughout the event cycle
- Initiate and maintaining marketing plans, task tracking, creative directives and editing requests Creating and managing marketing toolkits for each client
- Track and analyze statistics; constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve our business Preparing post-campaign recap analysis
This Job Might Be For You If:
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult client issues and finding creative solutions.
- You don’t get flustered easily, and if you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You like helping people. As the marketing expert, you need to be ready to help a client create the right marketing plan.
- Teaching someone something new makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
- You pay attention to the details. Meeting deadlines and planning ahead - sometimes years in advance - is at the core of our success as we get quite a few last minute requests.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you learn quickly. When things change, you know how to adapt.
- You communicate clearly. You write well and speak eloquently and you’re comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
- You are motivated. You volunteer for new challenges and take ownership of your tasks. With us, that truly makes a difference.
- College degree preferred but not required.
- 1-2 years experience in customer service, sales and / or marketing
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, deadline drive environment
- Comfortable in speaking in large groups / strong presentation skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with others and foster a positive company and brand image
- Demonstrated team management and leadership ability is a plus
- Effective interpersonal skills and strong communication (written and verbal)
Talbert and Associates does NOT participate in door to door, business to business, coldcalling, or telemarketing.
We are a marketing firm representing leading national companies . We provide personalized solutions and guaranteed results. We believe in sustainable growth for our clients and our employees. We offer paid training, travel, bonuses, and incentives for our employees and encourage an atmosphere of career development and advancement opportunities. We strive for successful partnerships across all platforms through continued innovation, dedication, and expansion .
Role: SPORTS LIKE MINDED - Marketing Representative
Apply for this job now.