Davies Turner has an exciting opportunity for anOcean Export Co-Ordinator to join their team based in Avonmouth.
Job Title: Ocean Export Co-Ordinator
Location: Fifth Way, Avonmouth, BS11 8DT
Ocean Export Co-Ordinator required.
Davies Turner is the largest independent Freight Forwarding Company in the UK. Family run and owned since 1870 Top Track 250 Companies awarded by Sunday Times.
Ocean Export Co-Ordinator – You:
If you have the following skills and experience, we want to hear from you:
- Previous experience in arranging export LCL&FCL ocean movements.
- Working knowledge of Shipping&transport services
- Experience of Freight forwarding in an Ocean export department
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Able to build and maintain effective relationships with partners
Ocean Export Co-Ordinator – Benefits:
- Up to 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Life Cover
- Defined contribution benefit pension scheme
- Discounted store/shopping benefit scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Car Parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mandatory Training
We believe that this valuable range of benefits together with a competitive salary, offers an overall benefits package befitting of a caring, family-owned Company.
To apply for this exciting Ocean Export Co-Ordinator role, please click ‘Apply’ now.