One of the fastest-growing names in the Retail/eCommerce space, who are close to expansion in over 120 countries worldwide, are offering the opportunity for a Web Development Project Manager to use their knowledge and experience of web development, UX and SEO to drive, design and implement exciting web projects with teams across the company to enhance the platform's capabilities.
Web Development Project Manager Role
Reporting to the Head of Development, you'll be heading up the development lifecycle of each project, including tracking project progress, conducting thorough design and implementation efficiency tests, and developing web solutions to resolve function issues.
Web Development Project Manager Requirements
To be successful in the role, we're looking for an experienced Web Development Project Manager who can demonstrate:
- Proven experience managing teams in full-lifecycle online projects, from inception and proposal to technical development and delivery
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills to develop and implement a range of web projects
- Strong planning of lifecycle deliverables, researching availability of resource and preparing detailed installation and modification specifications
- Strong timekeeping, with the ability to work to deadlines
- Minimum 3 years of web development experience
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience
In addition to the opportunity to work within an incredibly exciting soon-to-be household name, the client are offering a negotiable salary of £45-55, a generous holiday package and the opportunity to progress in one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK.
Interview slots are being lined up from Tuesday 13th October, so if you're interested please apply online for immediate consideration.