We are seeking a Business Systems Analyst to become an integral part of our team!
- The right candidate will have knowledge of corporate functions such as International/Foreign Exchange Wires, ACH, Positive Pay, etc.
- Functional Specification and Use Case writing experience is a must, and Spec/Use Case examples will be requested as part of the vetting process.
- An understanding of corporate online banking platforms such as S1, ACI, Fiserve, Fundtech and/or Bottomline is a plus.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently in a responsible fashion and collaborate with cross functional teams, located in various locations.
- Contract is for 1099 contractor with an initial term of 6 months, and the possibility of extension.
- Minimal, initial travel may be required, and covered per-diem to meet the team, followed by 100% remote work. Corporate laptops will be provided, however the right candidate must be currently set up as needed to support remote work.
CoCre8 Consulting, LLC, has been designed to serve as The Premier Source for All Things Project Management and Information Technology. CoCre8 continues to prove adaptable through a combined 18 years of extensive experience. Moreover, we have proven successful at establishing Project Management Offices to include management and governance; in addition to effective vendor and resource management, including full time employees (FTEs) & contractors, be they on-site, virtual, and/or offshore. We work hard to ensure all of our consultants and subcontractors have been thoroughly vetted, adequately trained/certified, and fully prepared to work within a PMI foundational framework that supports all methodologies.
Role: Business Systems Consultant - Remote Work
Apply for this job now.