Company: VISIONEERING, INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job Title: Processor
Requisition Number: V453
Employment Type: Regular
Working Time: Full Time
Work Location: Auburn Hills, Michigan
Visioneering, Inc. provides the aerospace industry with high-quality conceptual design, engineering, and innovative tooling. As a full-service provider, established in 1953, we provide industry-leading organizations with totally integrated program management, design, engineering, NC machining and manufacturing. Our quality management system has been tried and tested to meet the stringent requirements of AS9100 certification.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing and coordinating a plan with manufacturing teams for the execution of all build activities relative to assigned projects. This includes directing costs of projects, quality assurance, and on-time delivery, as well as other tasks as required.
- Process material through stages of manufacturing, including coordination of outsourcing manufacturing.
- Manage manufacturing plan and schedule through integrated corporate system, currently Visual Manufacturing. Direct plan to adhere to Visioneering Quality Management system, currently AS9100.
- Coordinate with Plant Manager and other team leaders to establish and coordinate processes and procedures.
- Serve as information resource at estimation phase of a project.
- Ability to read and understand prints and geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Familiar with Catia/Enovia and other computer software (Microsoft Office)
- Familiar with aerospace industry standards
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong decision-making and problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to new plans as changes arise
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5-10 years industry experience
- 5+ years build lead experience preferred
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship or Valid Permanent Resident status is required.
Visioneering, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Visioneering, Inc. via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Visioneering, Inc. HR will be deemed the sole property of Visioneering, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Visioneering, Inc. as a result of the referral or through other means.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledJob Posted by ApplicantPro