Whether you join us as an entry-level General Service Technician or veteran Master Mechanic, you’ll benefit from our hands-on training and ASE Certification reimbursement programs. The role of the General Service Technician is to install, balance, and repair tires in compliance with company policies, procedures, and "Quality Standards". This person will unload, check-in, and stock incoming tire and part shipments and prepare tires and parts for outgoing shipments.
• Perform tire installations and repairs
• Conducts vehicle inspections for mechanical services
• Perform schedule maintenance services on vehicles
• Assist in receiving and stocking inventory
· Tire and Lube Technician and Automotive Technician Experience
· Automotive Repair Experience
• Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
• Valid Driver’s License
• Criminal Background Check
• Pre-employment Drug Screen
• 18 years or Older
• Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
• 401(k) with company match
• Generous paid vacation and PTO programs
• Tuition/ASE Certification Reimbursement
• Career Path Development Plans
• Tool Insurance
WIDE-OPEN, FAST-PACED, ACTION-PACKED! That’s how we describe our working environment. It’s what sets life at TBC apart from the rest. There’s never a dull moment when there’s always a chance to thrill a customer, make the organization more profitable and enjoy greater career success. Nine simple words neatly summarize the essence of our culture. If it matters to YOU, it matters to TBC! APPLY TODAY! #removed#
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment
TBC Corporation is one of the nation's largest vertically integrated marketer of tires for the automotive replacement market. The Company's retail operations include Company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the " Tire Kingdom", "Merchant's Tire & Auto Centers", and "National Tire & Battery" brands, and franchised stores under the "Big O Tires" brand. TBC markets on a wholesale basis to regional tire chains and distributors serving independent tire dealers throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
TBC Corporation - Ahead of the Curve
For nearly 60 years, TBC Corporation has committed itself to being "a tire company ahead of the curve." In large measure, that has meant anticipating key market trends, and successfully capitalizing on them at every turn. From wholesale to retail, both nationally and internationally, that foresight has allowed TBC to become the industry leader in the private brand tire category.
Role: Automotive Mechanic
Apply for this job now.