COMPANY: GORDON YATES.
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £23500 - £26000 per annum + employee benefits
Our client is looking for a Communication Officer to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a chance to get involved with an academic institution in the health sector.
Who you will be working for?
A distinguished academic institution in the health sector who focus on offering training, research opportunities and advice to their members in the United Kingdom. This institution is passionate about maintaining the standards of healthcare provision in the U.
What will you be doing?
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Producing parliamentary updates
- Organising events
- Preparing written documents
- Preparing briefings
- Responding to enquiries via telephone and email
- Supporting with social media
- Organising press events when needed
- Supporting in all other areas of office administration when required
- Experience of working in politics
- Interest in current affairs
- Team player
- Experience of using social media platforms
- Good communicator
- Experienced in Excel, Word and Photoshop
What's in it for you?
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, several employee benefits (including 5% pension, health benefits, free eye tests, death in service, cycle to work scheme, exclusive membership gym rates and childcare vouchers), an excellent and friendly work environment with plenty of training and development potential.
This is a full time position paying £23,562-26,142, depending on experience.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Rosa Buttifint at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.