Company: VIVO HEALTHSTAFF
Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
Vivo HealthStaff is seeking a Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement Registered Nurse in Oakland, CA. For more information, please apply or call (844) 540-JOBS.
Our client is seeking a QI/QA Registered Nurse to join this established geriatric healthcare organization in Oakland, California. This position can be partially remote, but will require travel to the office part-time.
- Develops, implements and monitors outcomes measures for training programs
- Collects, reports, analyzes, and trends performance standards for departmental performance reports
- Provides clinical and quality oversight of each care management initiative
- Coordinates audit preparation as directed
- Works with CMO to develop clinical education programs for care management staff; implements training of new programs
- Identifies opportunities to improve clinical care, customer service, and internal business processes
- Performs quality of care investigations, including preparing cases for Management
- Develops, implements and monitors policies and procedures for clinical compliance
Competitive base compensation
Medical, dental, and vision benefits
401k with company matching
California Registered Nurse License
Previous QI/QM experience
For information and to speak with one of our staff, please call (844) 540-JOBS.