Landscape Company is seeking an experienced Irrigation Technician. This is a hands-on position.
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in irrigation maintenance and repair
- Must have valid AZ Driver's License and acceptable driving record
- Must have knowledge of irrigation systems on large projects.
- Must be an expert in commercial irrigation troubleshooting and repair
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English (Spanish a PLUS)
We offer COMPETITIVE PAY depending on job skills and performance level.
Clean Cut Landscape Management has been in business now for over 20 years and offers a great working environment for all of its team members. We have a 4 day work week for most of our field employees, which allows some of our employees a 3 day weekend each week. We offer 6 paid company holidays, and paid vacations. We offer health and life insurance to all of our employees and their families. We have a company SEP retirement plan with generous company contributions.
Role: Landscape Irrigation Repair Technician
Location: Queen Creek,
Apply for this job now.