Leading top-tier Scottish law firm is looking to hire an additional Associate level lawyer with circa 4-6 years’ PQE, to join their market leading Contentious Construction team based in Edinburgh.
- You will join a highly supportive and established team headed up by a Partner with an exceptional reputation in the Construction market.
- The work involves providing early stage advice to both public and private sector clients in connection with construction projects as they become contentious as well as representing clients through adjudications, arbitrations, litigations and mediations.
- The role will involve working as part of a team, supervising and delegating to junior lawyers as well as assisting and reporting to senior lawyers.
- You will also have the opportunity to take the lead in drafting and presenting adjudications.
- Candidates should have general knowledge of law and practice within the field of construction and projects, reflecting their level of qualification.
- You will have experience in drafting pleadings and presenting cases.
- You must have a passion for contentious construction, be pragmatic and results focused, while working under pressure.
- The firm are looking for candidates with a positive attitude, willingness to learn, excellent written and oral communication skills, and who are determined to provide a first-class service.
For a confidential discussion or to apply, please click on the Apply Here button.