You will be part of a small dynamic team of talented developers building the next generation of applications for our Middle Office teams. You will be exposed to full SDLC. You will interact with business users and learn about business processes. You will be expected to advocate and promote good software practices and support technical standards that result in high quality, maintainable, and scalable software. The ideal candidate would have experience with C# and have strong user interface design skills.
What You Will Bring
- 2 to 6 years of application software development experience. A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline;
- Strong C# or Java programming skills;
- Strong object oriented design skills;
- Experience with database development/SQL a plus;
- Experience with Angular/AngularJS (or related framework) a plus;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
IT talent acquisition
Role: Software Engineer
Apply for this job now.