Live Mas! and start your new career with Taco Bell! Are you looking for a fast paced and fun work environment with opportunity for growth! Come join us!!!
Bell American LLC, is a part of the fastest growing and largest Restaurant Franchisee in America, Flynn Restaurant Group. As we expand our hours (breakfast and late night), add new products (have you tried the Triple Double Crunchwrap!?!), and build new restaurants, we are looking for sensational people to join our team!
- Growth potential!
- Awesome work environment!
- Free meals during all shifts!
- Performance bonuses!
- Tuition assistance!
OUR growth + YOU = OPPORTUNITY and SUCCESS!!!
Apply today and find the career you have been looking for!
Your Role as Salaried Restaurant General Manager
You are a leader with total operational and financial responsibility for an individual restaurant. You provide the overall leadership; recognize and motivate all employees, and coach and develop the team to achieve operational excellence.
- Empower your people
- Constantly search for talent
- Identify and implement plans for the development of your team
- Understand future team needs within their area and identify talent for development
- Has qualified management candidates on the bench, ready to promote
Holds individuals accountable for their performance, acts on non-performers quickly
- Motivate the team to stay focused and grow to their potential
- Provide coaching and feedback regularly
- Maintain a positive, upbeat atmosphere that balances fun with business
- Regularly recognize & show appreciation
Fosters an environment of personal accountability and excellence
- Assume personal responsibility for the success and failure of self and team
- Authentically foster a climate conducive to establishing positive working relationships with others
- Embrace conflict, responds appropriately
- Know the team personally
- Practice positive collaboration and convert difficult interactions into productive ones
Adapts interaction style to situations and people
- Inspire and help the team see their role in achieving restaurant goals
- Ensure time, resources, energy, and actions are focused on priorities that matter to the business
- Understand how changes on one side of the business impact the other side of the business
Strives for excellence in performance by surpassing established standards and targets
- Weigh costs, benefits, risks, and chances for success before recommending a course of action
- Implement resolutions swiftly
- Prioritize work to handle shifting and competing demands
Examines a specific problem, identifies the best solution, takes action to correct the problem
- Translate Bell American values to tactical steps and procedures
- Monitor effectiveness of the change with follow-up and positive influence
- Work with team to identify and remove obstacles to change
Accurately anticipates impact of change, both positive and negative, and takes quick action
- Always look for ways to improve and develop professionally
- Seek out advice, help, and information to make positive personal changes
- Listen to others’ opinions and is open to feedback
- Proactively share best practices with others
- Understands your own strengths and weaknesses
- Flexible work schedule
- Access to personal vehicle
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs. and carry up to 30 feet
- Able to push/pull up to 90 lbs. up to 30 feet
- Able to stand and walk for a majority of 10 hour work shift
- Follow cash handling and safety and security requirements
- Adheres to City/State/Country safety requirements
- Knowledge of and compliance with Human Resources polies and procedures
- 2-4 years of supervisory experience in food service environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Positive, energetic, team player
- Basic math and accounting skills
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Good oral/written communications skills
- Strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic computer literacy
What we Offer:
- Salary to match your ability and experience
- Full Benefits within 30 days of hire
- 401K with company match
- Monthly performance bonus
- Flynn Restaurant Group Discount Program
- Flynn Restaurant Group Family Fund
- Opportunity for personal and professional development and growth
- Tuition Assistance
Flynn Restaurant Group (FRG) was started in 1999 as the owner and operator of eight Applebee’s in Washington State.
Since then the company has grown at over 20% a year, added two additional leading brands in Taco Bell and Panera, and has become the largest restaurant franchise and one of the 50 largest foodservice companies in the United States.
Today, through its three wholly-owned subsidiaries, Apple American Group, Bell American, and Pan American, FRG owns and operates over 470 Applebee's, 280 Taco Bells, and 130 Panera cafes, representing $1.9 Billion in Sales and directly employing 40,000 people in 32 states.
Going forward the company plans to continue its aggressive growth by building and acquiring additional restaurants as well as opportunistically expanding into other brands and businesses.
We look for people to join our team who think beyond themselves and consider the overall business, that want to “Own it” and have the “Whatever it Takes” attitude!
Role: Restaurant General Manager - Taco Bell
Apply for this job now.