GPS Staffing is a nationwide preferred provider of staffing and recruitment services. GPS has over 25 years of dedicated staffing partnerships with organizations ranging from International Fortune 500 companies to Colorado startups. Our team is committed to Growth, People and Success!
Title: Senior Program Manager
Job ID: 115398
Location: Oakland, CA
Duration: 9 Months
Pay Rate Range: Depends on Experience
- Manages a complex group of portfolio projects and acts as a change agent
- Maintains a strategic focus, and manages complex inter-project relationships
- Manages a project utilizing proprietary process for Project Management
- Manages supply and demand to ensure adequate resources are available and delivery commitments are met
- Acts as the primary interface for the business partners and the initiative
- Manages timelines, status reports and statistics
- Interfaces effectively with all levels and across organizational lines
- Effectively utilizes external vendors and internal resources
- Option to work remotely once in-office relationships have been built
- Bachelor’s Degree
- PMP certification
- Minimum of 8 years of direct relevant experience
- Ability to lead and provide an environment with project managers and project leads that drives to superior results despite challenges
- Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to lead a cross-functional team while motivating team members to their highest potential
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills as well as business presentation skills
- Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) Degree
- PMO Experience
- Healthcare experience
- Rev Cycle experience
- NoCal, SoCal, or Colorado located, however open to other locations
GPS Staffing is a nationwide preferred provider of staffing and recruitment services. GPS has over 25 years of dedicated staffing partnerships with organizations ranging from Fortune 500 companies to startups. Our team is committed to Growth, People, and Success!
Role: Senior Program Manager
Apply for this job now.