1st shift 6am-5:00pm
Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Maintain accurate records of received shipments
- Communicate any discrepancies that are found
- Manage levels of stock items
- Inventory Control
- Responsible for unloading shipments
- Operates tier lift truck or uses hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from receiving platform to storage or work area.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Inventory software; Manufacturing software. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software to include Excel.
Education and/or Experience **
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be willing to work daily overtime and on the weekends, as needed.
TSUDA is a global company know for a strong expertise in Cold Forging and Precision Machining.
TSUDA USA focuses on these core strengths to manufacture a variety of different transmission gears, brake components, and chassis parts for the US automotive industry.
Role: Receiving Specialist
Apply for this job now.