Are you a Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a strong background in caring for people with Dementia and other health conditions? Are you committed to improving the lives of your patients to help them lead the best quality of life?
Vetro Nursing are actively seeking Registered General Nurses (RGN's) to work in a high-standard Nursing home within Swansea, The Nursing Home nursing home for elderly people who need clinical interventions and support. The home is nurse led: that provide round the clock care, and residents have supported access to our full range of facilities, including our library, coffee shop, gym, gardens, and nature park.
- Location: Swansea
- Pay: £32.50 - £45.15 per hour inc holiday pay
- Shifts: Days, Nights and weekends
- Immediate starts available
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Free food while on shift
- Variety of work in different social care and healthcare settings
- Vetro Mobile Booking App for communicating shift availability
- Support from a specialist consultant
- Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM)
- Agency worker of the month prize £50
- Entry into our Golden Ticket draw to win £500 every quarter
- 24-hour registration - register from the comfort of your own home
- Holiday pay- paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot
- Vetro contributed pension
What will you do as a Registered General Nurse
Supporting patients with dementia and other health conditions to deliver individual care and social needs, you will appreciate each individual patient for their unique personalities and amazing life stories whilst providing holistic and therapeutic care and treatment to each patient.
The nursing home is convenient, peaceful, impressive and has a well-presented outside garden space where residents can relax. This Registered General Nurse (RGN) role offers flexible temporary agency working hours, with either full or part-time shifts available to fit around your work/life balance. We are especially interested to hear from RGNs who are compassionate, committed and have experience in multiple fields whether General Nursing, Hospital Nurses, Elderly Nursing Home Nurses and Nurses with experience with EMI & Dementia. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first-class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with
What you'll need to be successful as a Registered General Nurse
- You must be an experience RGN
- Previous experience within a Nursing role
- You must hold a valid NMC Pin
- You must have the right to work in UK
Interested? If you think you're right for this Registered General Nurse role, then click the 'apply' button below
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.