Busy private school is seeking highly motivated Administrative/Admissions Associates to manage the full-cycle recruiting efforts for all prospective leads. Candidates must be clerical, sales, systems and detail oriented while maintaining solid communication skills. The potential candidates for the position will have a positive attitude. The candidates must be capable of working as team players in a fast paced environment while meeting deadlines and still being able to maintain an easy going approach.
Part-time day and evening schedules available. This is a 3 month temporary position that has the potential to lead to permanent employment. Candidates should reply with part-time schedule preference.
- Financial Aid experience beneficial.
- Strong sales and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of basic computer networking and technology.
- Must be experienced in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Extremely organized yet with flexible personality
- Ability to Multitask , prioritize, be assertive, self sufficient, detail and goal oriented.
- Ability to work alone yet team player.
- Professional while capable of taking constructive criticism and directives from managers.
- Running errands and willing to travel to multiple locations throughout NJ as needed.
Role: Admissions Associate
Apply for this job now.