- 5-7 years of experience
- Position located in our Boca office
- This position involves almost all of the areas of the engagement. The individual should have developed technical proficiency and the ability to supervise and complete engagements, possess a thorough knowledge of the Firm’s policies and procedures, and serve as intermediaries between partners, clients and associates. This position is responsible for organizing and coordinating clients’ tax data for the accurate, timely completion of individual tax returns and simple- to moderately-complex business and individual income tax returns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Previous experience in a similar role in public accounting preferred.
- CPA designation or working towards this designation highly desired.
Daszkal Bolton offers a full list of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD and supplemental insurance through AFLAC. Additional benefits include 401(k) with matching contribution, PTO and a work environment that promotes a work/life balance.
Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE M/F/D/V
At Daszkal Bolton, we stand with our clients to deliver thoughtful solutions. We think creatively and make your goals our priority because you deserve more than accounting. You deserve relationships you can trust.
With Daszkal Bolton by your side, you have the added strength to conquer new ground.
Role: Tax Supervisor
Location: Boca Raton,
Apply for this job now.