Job Title: Operations Manager-Software
Location: Washington D.C. Area
Start Date: Immediate
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Proposal Response: Manage the proposal response process for potential clients, including reviewing and vetting RFPs, coordinating response submission (managing resources, adhering to formatting and deadlines, delegating responsibilities across departments), conducting a final quality check, production, and submission
- Contracts Management: Manage contracts and documentation required to onboard new customers, including coordinating with legal, clients, and internal departments to draft and finalize materials, ensure compliance, and proactively manage expirations, amendments, and project end dates.
- Partner Engagement: Manage partner relationships, including ensuring visibility within our partner network, maintaining status and certifications, and driving new business through strategic partner-led/supported initiatives.
- Proactive Taskmaster: Ensure the timely completion of projects and initiatives. Establish clear and concise direction, provide updates, raise or address risks and issues, and ensure team members are on track.
- Create and Improve Company-wide Processes: Identify, develop, and execute scalable and repeatable systems, processes, and procedures. Examples include onboarding new employees or clients, establishing security best practices, documenting and creating a resource library for a specific department.
- 5+ years in an operational or management role
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university, preferably in Business, Communications, Marketing, or a related field
- Expert level experience in proposal development, including technical writing, editing, proofreading, and productions support
- Leads by example, maintains a positive attitude, and accomplishes each task with enthusiasm
- Accustomed to working under tight and ever-changing deadlines as a part of an evolving organization
- Strong interpersonal skills and a knack for productive collaboration across varying departments
- Self-starter, creative thinker, detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, and strong project management skills. Must have the ability to work independently and with a team to see projects through completion
- Build and leverage key stakeholder relationships (internally and externally), including sales, marketing, technical, and management teams
- Experience working for a software development company of a similar scale is a plus