VennGroup The specialists in professional recruitment
Interim Senior Communications Officer
Venn Group is pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a large NHS organisation based in West Yorkshire who is looking to recruit an interim on a 3-6 month contract as a Senior Communications Officer.
You will support the Head of Communications to deliver a high quality, comprehensive and responsive communications service to the Trust. You will be an excellent practitioner of written, face-to-face and digital communications, taking a lead on staff, stakeholder and public communications, and getting involved in high profile projects.
Contribute to communications strategies to support Trust work programmes; including service improvement, change management, staff engagement, membership engagement, patient engagement, mental health anti-stigma campaigns.
- Effectively handled complex and sensitive information on a range of issues and made recommendations to senior managers on how to present it to relevant audiences
- Established and maintained excellent working relationships across a complex network of internal and external stakeholders
- Engaged effectively with a range of audiences including staff, governors, members, service users and carers to support them to communicate key messages and/or tell their stories
- Developed and maintained excellent relationships with key media contacts; writing appealing copy to secure positive coverage, briefing journalists on complex and sensitive issues and taking the lead on complex enquiries
- Ensured high quality communications products and channels are in place to support key relationships and to enhance/protect the reputation of the Trust
Rate: £20.98 PAYE per hour
Location: West Yorkshire
Duration: 3 months possibility of extension
To apply, send a current CV through to #removed# or call 0113 234 6400
Venn Group endeavours to make our emails as relevant as possible. If, however, the role is unsuitable please send an updated CV and desired job title.