Rapid Armored Corporation will be having a recruitment event on Wednesday, April 18.
This will be an invite-only event. To get an invitation, you have to do either of the following:
- Fill out application via Career Center: #&ccId=2417071120_624&type=JS&lang=en_US
- Fax resume to: 718. 482. 6931
* if you have trouble signing in to the Career Center, call 718. 366. 8103 ext. 3115
DRIVER/GUARD POSITION HIGHLIGHTS
- Signing Bonuses ranging from $1,000 to $2,000. You must have certain qualifications and maintain good-standing employment with the Rapid
- Union subsidized medical benefits. Get your medical coverage for $10.00 a week
- A competitive salary, 401(K), safe driver bonus and other incentives
- A comprehensive benefits including dental and vision plans
- Company-sponsored Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Referral Program. Referrals can earn you $500 per employee
- Part-time and full-time positions
- Company-Supplied Uniforms
- Weekly pay on Wednesdays
To qualify for the position:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Possess a valid NYS Drivers’ License
- Must be able to obtain a NYC Carry Gun License
- Pass a Department of Transportation Physical and Drug Screen
- Undergo a thorough Background Investigation
- Complete a 47-hour Armed Guard Course (preferred but not required
- Having Armored Car Messenger or related experience is advantageous
- Military background is desirable
- Possessing a Premise License is a plus
Responsibilities and Duties
Driver/Guards provide optimal customer service through accurate and efficient delivering, pick-ups and transportation of our customer valuables. The Driver/Guards must also be able to drive an armored vehicle. Some of their duties include:
- Perform pre-trip inspection on vehicle reporting and repairs needed.
- Maintain the cleanliness and upkeep of company vehicle.
- Load and unload required shipments onto/out of company vehicle.
- Observe customer location and your surroundings for security and safety.
- Deliver and receive customer shipments.
- Perform loading and balancing of ATM machines (some routes).
- Perform driving responsibilities and obey traffic laws.
- Complete all paperwork correctly and completely.
- Communicate any and all issues or warnings with dispatch.
- Responsible for all liability carried out and returned at the end of shift.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment by following Rapid’s safety policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or manager.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds from the ground to standing erect with arms extended at sides repeatedly.
- Ability to push and pull up to 2,500 pounds (one coin skid) with a hand pallet jack.
- Ability push and pull up to 400 pounds on two-wheeled hand carts, up and down inclines.
- Ability to repeatedly step into and out of the vehicle.
24-hour Armored Car Trucking Operation. We provide excellent services and products.
Apply for this job now.