Brunel has a requirement for a Construction Manager working with our client who are a leading global mining company located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
· Lead onsite HSE through proactive contractor management utilizing and validating standards and process are implemented and maintained through the project execution phase
· Ensure compliance to plan of projects deliverables (i.e. safety, quality, construction design accuracy, schedule, evaluate contractor efficiency)
· Coordinates and participates in meetings with Operations with focus on stakeholder management
· Coordinates with Superintendent – Construction Management for consistence in execution process and project resourcing
· Lead construction effort through collaboration with civil, structural, mechanical and electrical work contractor(s)
Must have Qualifications
· A minimum of 15 years of experience in field execution supervision role, leading people and safe work
· A minimum of 10 years in heavy industry
· Excellent communication skills/Stakeholder engagement
· Good general understanding of mining operations
· Proactive and self-driven multiple tasks while maintaining accuracy and flexibility
It will also be beneficial if you have
· Engineering or Construction Management degree is preferred or other relevant combination of education and experience will be considered
· Experience in mining operational areas or roles
· A minimum Expertise in MS Suite, Primavera P6, SAP
· Project Management Professional certification
Leading global mining company.
Role: Construction Manager
Apply for this job now.