Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Salary negotiable
Immediate start available!
Are you a dedicated Learning Support Assistant with SEN Experience within a school, nursery
Looking for your next opportunity?
Then we want to hear from you! This role is an on going full-time temp role
We work with local schools in Wirral, Liverpool and the surrounding areas.
Working with EdStaff means the following benefits are available to you:
- We offer online CPD so you can continue to expand your online learning
- A dedicated consultant who will support your job search
- Locality - we look for schools that work for you!
- Opportunities to expand your experience within different settings
- The opportunity to build relationships with local schools
- Option to work across age key stages and within different settings incl. schools, SEN, nursery, colleges and tutoring opportunites.
- Teaching Assistant or (LSA) Learning Support Assistants who specialise in SEN Support
- Supporting learners on a 1.1 / small group basis within and outside of the classroom
- Have a valid DBS
- confident working and supporting the needs of children with SEN
- Confident in the classroom and able to use your own initiative
- Seeking a new opportunity to expand the experience
- Ability to create fun and engaging sessions
- Enthusiastic approach to your subject or specialism
- Desire to make a difference within educational settings
Please by apply by clicking APPLY NOW and we will be in touch shortly!
You will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants if your application is successful.
We hope to hear from you soon!