ALS People are recruiting for the role of Recycling Operative for our client's sites in Norwich, NR2.
To assist in the safe and efficient running of the HWRC and assisting members of the public dispose of their waste in the correct manner.
- Assisting members of the public dispose of their waste
- Maintaining a high level of recycling from the waste
- Adhere to health and safety policies
- Maintaining housekeeping within the site and mess facility
- Maintenance of site infrastructure -cleaning drains, litter picking
- Any other duties deemed necessary to meet the needs of the business.
To join us as an HWRC Operative, you will need:
- Experience of interacting with members of the public
- Demonstrable understanding of the importance of Health & Safety
- Good customer service skills
- Good team working skills
- To be polite and helpful
Shifts pattern: Wednesday to Sunday
Temp to Perm