Role: Multi Skilled Operative - Steel and Alarms
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000
Our client is an award-winning, industry -leading company providing security solutions to the UK vacant property, site security, and traffic management markets. The role will involve working inside and outside in all types of weather, the MSO Steel & Alarms will be responsible for the fitting of steel security screens/doors and alarms into vacant properties.
The work is tough but rewarding and there's a real sense of comradery and friendships amongst the team in your branch; you'll quickly feel part of the family.
- Fitting heavy duty security as required including mobile alarms to vacant properties (some working at height is required for this role)
- Completion of necessary job reports via a PDA unit
- Driving company vehicles to and from sites and also to tips when required.
- Undertake training as organised and use PPE as the job requires.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety regulations.
- Partaking in the depot call out rota
- Any other ad hoc duties when requested by the First Line Manager but mainly supporting the other MSO Clean and Clear teams when required.
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Must be comfortable with working at height
- Must be able to lift heavy duty doors and screens
- The ability to prioritise daily tasks
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to communicate professionally, accurately and clearly, both orally and in writing
- Full UK/ EU Driving Licence required
Key benefits include:
- Company pension scheme
- Competitive Basic
- True progression and training opportunities within a growing company
- Annual leave 20 days rising to 25 days and 8 bank holidays (Pro-rata)
- Employee benefits, such as Health Care Cash Plan includes an employee assistance programme and a discounted shopping portal
*By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks - LinkedIn & Facebook