Registered Nurse (RN)
Bethesda Home HealthNow offering up to a $6000.00 Sign On Bonus for RNs
The Registered Nurse ("R.N.")
is responsible for the nursing process by assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the care of the patient/resident. This position demonstrates knowledge of the gerontological patients' physical, social, emotional and psychological needs based upon the identified health problems and needs. The RN is responsible for adhering to all established Standards of Nursing Practices and the organization's policies and procedures. In addition to managing the resident's/patient's care this position also managing all assigned personnel, supplies, and equipment to meet residents' needs along with being fiscally responsible.
- Education from an accredited school of nursing that results in becoming a registered nurse.
- Long-term care experience preferred.
- Current license in the state you will be working as a registered nurse.
- Current CPR/AED certification required.
- Skills and Abilities
- Must possess critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills to interact verbally with patients, visitors and staff.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.