Post-tension design firm providing commercial and residential structural engineering, shop drawings, construction materials, concrete restoration and other related services is currently searching for a project coordinator to work out of our Miami location to assist in the management and coordination of active/ongoing projects. These professionals will work under a project manager to help ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
We are looking for a conscientious and detail oriented individual with a strong focus in coordination and customer service, to work in a fast-paced and challenging work environment. Must be able to multi-task and have good communication skills.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management and/or experience preferred.
- Proficient in use of Auto-CAD a plus.
- 3-5 years related experience a plus
- Entry level ok, can train
- PC proficient and competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel and outlook
- Knowledge of and ability to review and evaluate building construction documents for accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Ability to organize priorities and multi-task effectively.
- Desire to learn and achieve continuous improvement in a team environment.
- Proactive can-do attitude and problem-solving mindset.
- Bi-lingual (English / Spanish) a plus
- Strong organizational and reporting skills
For 38 years our mission has always been commitment to growth by achieving total customer satisfaction and trust in a competitive environment. We are one of the longest running post-tension firms in the country. We have worked with major general contractors, supplied materials to the most sophisticated projects, as well as assisted in the design of some of the most complicated structures. Our project management approach and exceptional customer focused service has resulted in some of the most unique, one-of-a-kind, and most sophisticated structures along the South Florida coastline.
Role: Project Coordinator (Post-tension)
Apply for this job now.