We have an immediate need for a CMM Programmer who has ZEISS/CALYPSO Experience.
This individual will be responsible for Blue Print interpretation, writing Coordinate Measuring Machine programs, performing dimensional layouts on CMM machine, working with the Quality Team to establish root cause analysis and corrective actions for part failures.
- Generates and operates CMM Programs for First Piece, In-Process, PPAP's and any Special projects.
- Utilizes CMM data to identify and resolve problems and assists problem-solving teams that focus on problem prevention and variance reduction.
- Perform Capability Studies for required parts.
- Maintains CMM machines to include probe qualifications, calibration and regular cleaning.
- Reports on fixtures needed to hold products for testing during product development; sets criteria for instruments and specifications.
- Maintains a Programs in an organized manner so personnel can access information to verify testing criteria.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent or 2 year Associates degree in technical field
- Minimum of 3-5 years doing mechanical inspection and operating CMM in a machine shop environment
- Minimum of 3-5 years writing CMM programs using ZEISS/CALYPSO
- Basic computer skills & experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Minitab
- Excellent written and verbal
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law
Role: CMM Programmer who has ZEISS/CALYPSO
Apply for this job now.