Hi-Tech manufacturing facility seeking candidates with machine shop and assembly experience.
Candidates with experience in the following areas will be reviewed quickly:
- Manual Radial Drill Operating
- CNC operating and programming
- Mills, Lathes, Shapers, Grinders, Presses
- Assembly of electro-mechanical units
- Sub-Assembly, soldering, fabricating
- Engineering Schematic and Blueprint Reading
- Basic electrical assembly using hand tools
Three to five years assembly experience is preferred, mechanical experience highly desirable.
Ability to maintain an overall attendance
Ability to work overtime as required by production needs.
Basic computer skills are desirable but not required.
This is a temp-to-hire position. Excellent Benefits Available after Probation Period
Role: Machinist and Assembler, JOBID: ZR_370_JOB, SOURCE: Zip,
Apply for this job now.