Fleet / Commercial Body Repair Technician
Gerber Collision - Commercial & RV
2010 N Eagle Road
Normal, IL 61761
Questions? Call or text Manny at (773) 882-1101
Gerber Collision Fleet & RV is seeking an exceptional Auto Body Technician / Collision Repair Tech / Bodyman to join our winning team.
- Comprehensive, industry leading benefits including medical, 401(k), paid time off, and training
- Participate in developing a proper repair plan for each Truck, RV, Box Truck or School Bus
- Repair collision damaged vehicles according to manufacturer specifications and company standards
- Work in harmony with the production schedule including meeting deadlines
- 2-5+ years of fleet collision repair experience
- Ability to properly complete light to heavy repairs, including structural, cabin / rig and trailers
- Above average quality focus
- High production capabilities
- I-CAR or ASE Certifications are a bonus
- Stable upwardly mobile employment with a growing company
- Winning culture and excellent work environment
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, 401(K), paid time off, and a lot more
- Senior leadership with integrity who's eager to do new big things
- Great earning potential
- Forward thinking company who is up to date with equipment and technology
Our Fleet & RV collision repair facility is looking for a high performance Collision Repair Tech. If you're hard working and quality minded, this is a great opportunity for you.
Gerber Collision & Glass is North America's largest Auto Body Consolidator in North America. We have over four hundred shops in twenty-four states in the US. Our shops provide our employees steady work flow, an organized production model and opportunities to advance! Gerber is the place for collision pros to grow their career. Come see why employment with Gerber is highly wreck-omended!
Role: Fleet Shop Body Tech - Gerber Collision
Apply for this job now.