COMPANY: MORGAN MCKINLEY
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Up to GBP0.00 per annum
- A reputable and rapidly growing business
- Promising career progression and internal mobility
- Supportive senior management and teammates
About the business
We are partnering this FTSE250 company in their search for a Commercial Analyst, who will be responsible for the finance planning and analysis for one of their UK business units. You will be reporting to the senior finance manager and working alongside the operational team to drive the overall business performance.
This role offers exposure to regional operation and business partner with various stakeholders across the business. You will be part of the team to drive and improve the business unit performance, which include monitoring the operation on a daily basis, preparing monthly journals; responsible for the planning, forecasting and budgeting cycle, presenting insight and recommendations for senior management decision making.
The ideal candidate must have;
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA fully qualified, or an equivalent and recognised qualification
- Experienced in full commercial FP&A cycle and working with different business units/entities
- Ability to manage, influence and challenge the key stakeholders across the business
- Determined, independent, able to take initiatives and "get their hands dirty"
To be considered for this amazing opportunity - APPLY NOW!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.