COMPANY: FOREST OF ARDEN MARRIOTT HOTEL & COUNTRY CLUB
JOB TYPE: Permanent , Full Time
An exciting opportunity to start your career journey with Marriott& Hotel''s.& Come and join our& Cedarwood Spa& team at the& four star& Marriott Forest of Arden& and develop your& career while providing& a professional and energetic service to our members and hotel guests.
In return the Forest of Arden offers its associates a competitive salary, gym membership, staff meals, car parking and generous global hotel discounts for you, your friends and family.
The Forest of Arden is part of an exclusive collection of Marriott country clubs and is located in the heart of the West Midlands, located between& Solihull and Coventry with easy access to the M6, M42 and M40 and& just four miles from Birmingham NEC, Airport and International Train Station.&
The Forest of Arden is the perfect location for business and leisure and has a focus on culinary excellence with our AA Rosette-awarded restaurant,& Cast& Iron& Bar and Grill.& Marriott International is the worlds' largest hotel company and provides associates with extensive, ongoing training and development for long term career opportunities.
This elegant Marriott Hotel is one of the top UK Leisure destinations with& two golf courses including our championship Arden course and a driving range and the Golf academy.& The Forest of Arden also offers outdoor tennis courts,& a fully equipped fitness centre and our relaxing& Cedarwood Spa with 8 treatment rooms.&
Spa Supervisors at our Marriott Hotels& Country Clubs enjoy a varied and very active role in providing our guestswith memorable and unique experiences.& As part of our family of associates you will host a blend of guest andmember experiences across our Spa
We offer our associates;
- Competitive pay for every hour worked plus potential gratuities
- Meals on duty
- Leisure membership at the hotel
- Global hotel room discounts for Marriott and it's brands
- Worldwide food and drink discounts
- An attractive long service programme
- Complimentary uniform
- Inclusive car parking
As a Spa Supervisor, you will be requiredto;
- Look after the spa team and ensure all training is up to date
- Ensure brand standards are maintained at the highest level
- All member and guest concerns and requests are resolved promptly
- You will also have to maintain our high level of customer service and provide information to guests about available treatments.
- Meet special requests where possible.
- Support with general enquires regarding the hotel grounds and facilities as well as any Spa specific queries
Here at the Forest of Arden, we recognize good talent. If yousuccessfully complete 6 months service in our& Spa department you willreceive a £150 welcome payment.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed tohiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. MarriottInternational does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran statusor any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
See descriptionRole: Spa Supervisor Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: England, EnglandApply for this job now.