Intervention Teacher needed for supply work in North Liverpool for January 2021!
Do you have experience in delivering intervention work in primary schools? Are you looking for a new opportunity to work with different schools?
To support schools with helping their pupils catch up on the months of missed education due to the Covid 19 outbreak, we are looking for experienced primary supply teachers. This role is to work with a range of primary schools in the North Liverpool area to deliver intervention and booster sessions across the different primary key stages.
We are committed to find the best supply work to suit you; we cover day to day, short-term and long-term placements. Our dedicated consultants have an ideal mix of skills and knowledge, coming from a background of both hands-on classroom practice and extensive recruitment experience.
TeacherActive are looking for primary supply teachers that have the following:
- UK QTS with Teaching experience in a primary school setting (NQTs welcome).
- Adaptable to working in EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
- The initiative, ability and desire to deliver fun and engaging lessons.
- The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils.
We offer all supply teachers:
- A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant.
- Free CPD advice.
- Great referral scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*.
All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
If you would like more information on the position for TeacherActive then please contact Vicky on 0151 675 0888 or send you a copy of your CV to #removed#