Company: GMT RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Assistant Financial Controller- rapidly growing, innovative food related business.
Based: Near Farnham, Surrey
Salary: £54,000 - £62,000 (dependent on experience) plus excellent benefits
Seeking a recently qualified ACA, CIMA or ACA with 2-4 years PQE
Assistant Financial Controller - About the business
A rapidly growing and innovative specialist food related business that is shaking up its sector and creating a real buzz. Vibrant organisation that is expanding both in the UK and on the international stage.
Assistant Financial Controller - About the role
Working closely alongside the UK CFO, duties will include:
- Managing the finance function on a day to day basis (sales ledger/purchase ledger/cash management etc)
- Designing and implementing a robust system of financial controls
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Provide timely financial analysis to the business
- Production of budgets and forecasts
- Working with HMRC and producing VAT returns
- Manage and supervise a small finance team
- Ad hoc tasks as delegated by the CFO
Assistant Financial Controller - Candidate requirements:
Looking for an energetic self starter who is now looking to take their career to the next level with promotion to Financial Controller envisaged for the right candidate within 12-24 months.
- Degree educated, and a recently qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA with 2- 4 years PQE
- 4-8 years of proven finance experience with at least some exposure to working in industry
- Previous experience in a fast moving, dynamic organisation
- Strong system skills and IT literacy
- An excellent team player with a confident, outgoing personality
- A strong communicator who has the ability to implement and influence change at all levels.
- Previous line management experience essential
Assistant Financial Controller- Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Excellent benefits
- Pension Scheme
This is a truly outstanding role at an exciting time in the company's growth. The Assistant Financial Controller will play an integral part of this and will be a highly visible and influential role within the business - a fantastic opportunity to gain some excellent experience and take your career to the next level.
Interviews will take place sooner rather than later so if it of interest please do not delay in sending over your CV