HEAVY EQUIPMENT TECH
SIGN ON BONUS opportunity! Are you mechanically inclined? Ready to work with your hands on different types of equipment? We are actively seeking Technicians with strong mechanical skills with good work ethic and drive for continuous learning! The ideal candidate is interested in working outdoors, learning how to operate and repair state-of-the-art equipment, and being part of a winning team.
Benefits of working for the company
- Ability to grow your knowledge in the mechanical world.
- Factory training provided in our Chicago-land Corporate office.
- Competitive pay and benefits. 401k with match; PTO, etc.
- SIGN ON BONUS
- Opportunity for OT Pay!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Mechanical experience/ Electrical experience
- Ability to work in elevated heights up to 100 feet
- Able to use hand tools and power tools
- Must have or be able to obtain own the tools applicable to position
- Ability to interact directly with the customer in a professional manner
- Proven ability to make sound independent judgments and decisions
- Ability to work any shift including nights and weekends;
- Ability to ensure compliance in all railroad, safety, health, and environmental regulations, policies and procedures for a goal of zero incidents and injuries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Role: Heavy Equipment Tech - Sign On Bonus!!!
Apply for this job now.