**** PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE "COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATING EXPERIENCE****
We specialize in COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION INTERIOR FINISH OUT - THIS IS WHAT WE DO, THIS IS THE LANE WE STAY IN! If you have 5+ years experience in ESTIMATING within the commercial construction industry, we would like to talk with you!
With almost 30 years in business, our client is growing its clientele and they have an excellent opportunity for a Sr. Estimator/Project Manager to join their team. The Sr. Estimator/Project Manager will be estimating and managing projects throughout the North Texas region.Our client specializes in commercial construction interior build/finish out with a focus on the medical/healthcare industry.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience/skill sets:
- Minimum 5 years experience in " commercial construction estimating ""
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Superb time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be detail oriented and dependable
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Motivated, Driven
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints/drawings and relevant contract documents
- Assemble and distribute bid packages, receive and validate subcontractor bids compile proposals for submission to owner entities
- Form relationships with current and new subcontractors, owners, brokers, and clients
- Identify areas of concern, and creatively price challenging projects to ensure our client offers their clients the best value for their construction dollar.
- Proven track record of winning profitable projects in a competitive bid environment.
- Proficiency in use of a personal computer and software programs such as Excel, Word, Outlook, and Microsoft Project and various estimating software programs.
Responsibilities and Duties for Estimator:
- Complete review of the Bid documents and Plans
- Understand scope of work to bid
- Solicit subcontractor and material quotes
- Manage bid pricing from all vendors
- Prepare detailed in-house take-offs and pricing for all areas of work in detail for all products
- Analyze subcontractor and materials quotes
- Compile quotes to arrive at a final price, prepare and submit the Bid Proposal.
- Ensure timely completion of estimates
- Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Walk through on all project sites
4 year degree preferred but not required
Benefits: Full comprehensive benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K plan
Legacy Search Group is a Recruiting/Placement firm located in Dallas, TX
Role: Commercial Construction Estimator - Interior Finish Out - Medical
Apply for this job now.