What You Can Expect:
- Ability to make a difference in a child's life
- Learn cutting edge interventions so you are able to see growth in every session
- Develop strong connections with students and families
- Truly rewarding part-time work with a supportive team of like-minded educators
- Opportunity to work with diverse learners and learning styles
- Ongoing support from our expert staff
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive pay
Experience/Skills We are looking for:
- Preference given to those with a Master's degree in a field related to education or counseling OR a teaching credential as well as to those who have experience teaching children with learning disabilities and/or experience with children.
- Fun, upbeat personality and strong interpersonal skills
- A flexible schedule
- Enthusiasm for working with children and young adults
- Teaching, tutoring experience
- Patience, creativity, and excellent references
- The ability to travel to homes is required, so applicants must have a car and a clean driving record.
The K & M Center specializes in cutting edge educational interventions. We are looking to hire and train dedicated, innovative professionals who want to help children learn. We specialize in students with learning disabilities and helping them reach their academic potential.
Role: Educational Specialist
Location: Santa Monica,
Apply for this job now.