About the POSITION: This is a fantastic opportunity for an extremely self-motivated individual that wants start a career in CNC Machining. The person in this position will operate CNC machine, perform in-process inspections, and help with day-to-day tasks throughout the machine shop.
It is important that the applicant possesses the following virtues:
- Friendly, upbeat attitude
- Desire to get as much done in a day as possible
- Proactive self-starter, able to work with limited supervision
- Highly responsive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to go above-and-beyond requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment with positive results
Pay increase after 90 day review
No experience necessary in the CNC field. Will train the right person. - MUST have machining background.
Must be able to stand 100% of the time. Job involves twisting, turning, reaching, bending, climbing, pulling, pushing, holding arms at shoulder height for an extended period of time.
Shift: 2nd shift or 3rd shift
At Sentech Services, we get it!
We understand that you are unique we never try to fit you into a cookie-cutter staffing solution, or a job that doesn't suit you.
And if you are looking for your next great job opportunity, you've come to the right place. We have industry-leading staffing agencies in Detroit, MI, Fort Wayne, IN, Port Huron MI and beyond. We work with top manufacturers in southeast Michigan and northern Indiana...and have the resources to find you just the right job.
Role: Machine Operator
Location: Fort Wayne,
Apply for this job now.