HR Programme Manager - HR & Payroll, Midland, Core hr, SD Worx, Pegasus, Project Management, ERP, D365 F&O, D365, MSP, PMP, PMI, RAID, Prince2 - Milton Keynes - £650-750pd
Our client, a large end-user organisation, is looking for an HR Programme Manager who must have previous large scale ERP experience, to assist with multiple areas of their business and their internal project. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a highly reputable organisation. The role can be completed on a primarily remote basis with only the occasional requirement to visit the client's offices in Milton Keynes.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience of complex HR Programme and Project Management (7 years +)
- Experience with one of the following - Midland, Core hr, SD Worx, or Pegasus
- Previous large scale ERP project experience
- Experience of working alongside and leading both HR and IT professionals
- Proven ability to bridge the gap between HR strategy, operations, and IT system delivery
- Extremely hands-on with the confidence and gravitas to manage stakeholders and multi-disciplinary onsite and virtual teams
- Strong communication, social, and leadership skills
- Ability to manage budgets effectively
- Some international travel will be required so the flexibility to do this is required
- Maintain a detailed project plan and prepare and maintain the RAID log for their realise
- Organise, direct and manage the day-to-day project activities of the team
- Work with Delivery Team leads to ensure work on their releases proceeds to plan
- Work with Delivery Team leads to maintain a resource profile for their release
- Hold regular meetings/calls with people working on their release to ensure planned deliverables are fully understood, dependencies are clear and any unplanned activities are included in the plan or tracked in actions logs, preferably within the RAID
- Manage changes in the scope so that requests for change are documented and reviewed
- Update plans and other project documentation to reflect approved changes in scope
- Ensure all staff involved understand their roles in and contribution to the delivery process and how their roles impact other staff working on the programme
- Ensure staff understand the hand-off points between roles so that they understand who they will be receiving deliverables from and who they will be delivering to
- Capture issues and risks arising so that these can be tracked in the Release RAID log
Location: Milton Keynes
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: #removed#.