Our engineering, program management, and construction management firm specializes in mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection engineering. We design high-performing facilities for our healthcare, education, technology, government, and commercial clients.
Our firm is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to join our team! We offer a stimulating work environment that fosters innovation, creativity, and teamwork. We also provide our employees with in-house training and professional development programs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design electrical systems (lighting, power, life safety and security systems).
- Develop calculations for lighting systems and associated controls.
- Prepare detailed design documents.
- Perform quality assurance and control for design work.
- Act as primary contact for clients.
- Lead project teams.
- Coordinate work with other disciplines.
- Supervise and mentor junior engineers.
- Procure new work, including developing client relations and participating in project interviews.
- 12+ years of design experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, REVIT, and Microsoft Office.
- Registered PE in Washington, D.C., Maryland, or Virginia.
- LEED certification, a plus!
- PE/EIT, preferred.
- Knowledge of codes, standards, and design guidelines.
- Previous experience with laboratory and medical facility design, preferred.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
Powered by JazzHR