It's all about YOU! Development, Unlimited Potential, and Purpose
Nation United is an independent business consulting firm, and the managing partner's team members are an integral part of that business. Our mission is to help clients manage their business accounts, respond quickly to unexpected market changes, and grow their market share. We're looking for some amazing new team members in our Virginia locations.
A career at NUI offers the opportunity to work directly with customers in a professional but neighborly environment.
- The managing partner and team members work together toward common goals, keeping the customer's best interests in mind.
- Represent and market some of the most recognized brands in the world.
- Be rewarded for your hard work - financially and personally.
- High energy, committed but fun, team environment
The Junior Account Executive role is to identify the needs of small business customers and market our client's products and services that best suit those needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide friendly customer service.
- Sales and marketing of our client's products and services.
- Work with the managing partner to establish and meet marketing and sales goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to consult customers about business options.
Training and Development:
- Successfully complete and maintain leadership requirements.
- Team training program combines field work experience, classroom training, and self-study.
- Cross-training will encompass product knowledge, sales and office skills as well as a vision of LVA's philosophies and priorities.
Money and Rewards:
- Competitive compensation plus unlimited commission and bonus opportunities
- Incentive Trips
- Company sponsored vacations
- Weekly team nights and social activities
Role: Junior Account Executive / Train in Sales, Leadership & Management
Apply for this job now.