Curry's Promotional Resolutions is looking for resourceful and innovative communication professionals with a passion for success to join our successful Lubbock area marketing firm. Our rapidly-growing firm works with local leaders and corporations alike, supporting each client's specific marketing goals by providing tailored marketing services at a fraction of the cost.
Due to our unprecedented growth this year, we are in immediate need of ten individuals to help build relationships with clients and serve as the face of our client's prestigious brands. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the largest corporations in the country, revitalizing our existing strategies to keep their businesses dynamic, current, and cutting-edge.
This is an Entry-Level position, so no experience is necessary. We welcome college graduates and professionals looking for a career change. We provide full training with a regional manager that will help you reach your goals and go beyond your potential.
Responsibilities of the Communications Specialist in Marketing and Promotions:
- Effectively communicate directly with clients' consumers to establish a positive brand image to the public.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in creating campaigns that align with each client's corporate objectives, increase clients' market brand share, and maximize sales.
- Serve as a consultant and liaison between consumers and corporate clientele to resolve communications issues and articulate key brand messages.
- Assist in campaign setup and breakdown, handle client and company merchandise and campaign materials, and coordinate the transition of marketing campaign materials as necessary.
Qualifications of the Communications Specialist in Marketing & Promotions:
- Degree or related experience in English, Communication, Business Administration/Business Communication, Marketing, and related fields is an asset
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Ability to develop new and innovative marketing and communication strategies to suit a variety of audiences
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to articulate complex messages
- A positive attitude and ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities
HOURLY WAGE - PAID TRAINING AND WEEKLY PAY PROVIDED!
This is not telemarketing, nor is it residential door to door services. We are not looking to fill any office/administrative positions. We do pride ourselves in building a reliable and resourceful relationship with every customer. Applicants MUST be able to commute to our office on a daily basis.
We are looking to fill our direct marketing positions quickly. If you want to be a part of a rapidly growing, fun, fast-paced team, APPLY NOW!
Sales, Management, Marketing, Advertising, Sales Manager, Sales Management, Sales Representative, Marketing Manager, Marketing Management, Marketing Representative, Direct Marketing, Direct Marketing Representative, Direct Marketing Manager, Direct Marketing Management, Advertising Sales, Advertising Representative, Advertising Management, Advertising Representative, Advertising Sales Management, Advertising Sales Manager, Advertising Agency, Advertising Agent, Inside Sales, In-store promotions, Promotions, Promotional Marketing, Promotional Sales, Promotional Marketing Sales, Promotional Sales Management, Promotional Marketing Management, In-store sales, In-store promotional representative, Trade shows, Branding, Brand Marketing, Brand Marketing Specialist, Brand Marketing Representative, Brand Marketing Manager, Brand Marketing Management, Branding Sales, Business Management, Psychology, Sociology, Business, Marketing, Advertising, Political Science, General Business, Fraternity, Sorority, Social Chair, Recruitment Chair. Athlete, sports, sports medicine, football, football player, football coach, coach, coaching, equipment management, athletic trainer, equipment manager, team manager, coaches, athletic, athletic experience, swimmer, swimming, swim coach, golf, golfing, golf caddy, golf coach, baseball, baseball player, baseball coach, gymnast, gymnastics, gymnastics coach, basketball, basketball player, basketball coach, lacrosse, lacrosse player, lacrosse coach, soccer, soccer player, soccer coach, volleyball, volleyball player, volleyball coach, club volleyball, club sports, runner, cross country, running, running coach, cross country coach, marathon, marathon runner, marathons, triathlete, tri-athlete, cyclist, track, track coach, rugby, rugby coach, college sports, college athlete, NCAA
We are dedicated to fostering a team environment in order to deliver the best results for our clients. Our high-powered team of account managers and brand ambassadors work side by side with our clients to create captivating campaigns with create cost effective and cutting-edge solutions. Our comprehensive entry-level training program is designed toward the entry level and is designed to cross train in all facets of event marketing.
Role: Junior Marketing and Promotions- Entry Level
Apply for this job now.